How to Prepare for Weather Events on Lake Conroe
- Photograph your vessel, contents, and docks for insurance purposes.
- Tie down your vessel properly and ensure it will allow for the possibility of rising water.
- Secure all lawn furniture away from the water and store it properly, so that it doesn’t become a water hazard.
- If you can remove your boat from the water please do so.
- Ensure your plug is in tightly and that your bilge pump is in operating order.
- Remove any expensive items from your boat, such as important documents and electronics.