THE MONTGOMERY COUNTY OFFICE
OF HOMELAND SECURITY AND EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
December 2, 2019 – 4:30 PM
Imelda Recovery for Montgomery County
Status Update from the Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Physical Damages Deadline to apply for disaster assistance with FEMA & SBA is December 3, 2019.
Residents may go to www.disasterassistance.gov and apply today or visit our DRC location below for assistance.
Bullas Sallas Park Pavilion and Rodeo Arena
21675B McCleskey Road
New Caney, TX 77357
8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Saturday (6 days a week)
FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) are accessible facilities and mobile offices set up after a disaster. They’re set up in convenient locations to make them easier to find. You can visit a DRC to learn more about FEMA and ask questions about your case.
A DRC may also be able to help you:
- Apply for assistance.
- Learn more about disaster assistance programs.
- Learn the status of your FEMA application.
- Understand any letters you get from FEMA.
- Find housing and rental assistance information.
- Get referrals to agencies that may offer other assistance.
- Learn about Small Business Administration (SBA) programs.